Wagumi wooden 3D puzzles series features architecture landmarks, animals, dinosaurs and other Japanese cultural objects and scenes.
- Japan Culture Series – Wooden 3D puzzle kit featuring castles and buildings in Japan. Crystal puzzles, Japanese puzzle box for adults and 3D Puzzles have been very popular gifts for adults and kids alike
- Easy Assembly – The puzzle box includes wood sheets with precisely laser cut pieces designed to connect and build without any glue, making it easy to assemble for any craft and puzzle hobbyist
- Wooden Puzzle for Adults – Unlike paper or cardboard castle kits, wooden pieces are sturdy and its size varies from nano to large – making the miniature models as detailed as ship in a bottle kits
- Fun at Home – Great DIY project for seniors, adults and kids staying at home – making it a good excuse to stay away from smart phones and video games. Doable for kids ages 12-14 with some assistance.
- Great for Gifts – Make your own 3D puzzles and wooden model building kits are great birthday gifts and party favors for any adult craft hobbyists and works well as kids puzzles
About Yokozuna (from Wikipedia)
Yokozuna is the highest rank in sumo. The name literally means “horizontal rope” and comes from the most visible symbol of their rank, the rope (tsuna) worn around the waist. The rope is similar to the shimenawa used to mark off sacred areas in Shinto, and like the shimenawa it serves to purify and mark off its content.The rope, which may weigh up to 20 kilograms (44 lb), is not used during the matches themselves, but is worn during the yokozuna’s dohyo-iri ring entrance ceremony.