Wagumi wooden 3D puzzles series features architecture landmarks, animals, dinosaurs and other Japanese cultural objects and scenes.
- Dinosaur Series – Wooden 3D puzzle kit featuring castles and buildings in Japan. Crystal puzzles, Japanese puzzle box for adults and 3D Puzzles have been very popular gifts for adults and kids alike
- Easy Assembly – The puzzle box includes wood sheets with precisely laser cut pieces designed to connect and build without any glue, making it easy to assemble for any craft and puzzle hobbyist
- Wooden Puzzle for Adults – Unlike paper or cardboard castle kits, wooden pieces are sturdy and its size varies from nano to large – making the miniature models as detailed as ship in a bottle kits
- Fun at Home – Great DIY project for seniors, adults and kids staying at home – making it a good excuse to stay away from smart phones and video games. Doable for kids ages 12-14 with some assistance.
- Great for Gifts – Make your own 3D puzzles and wooden model building kits are great birthday gifts and party favors for any adult craft hobbyists and works well as kids puzzles
About Tyrannosaurus (from Wikipedia)
Tyrannosaurus is a genus of large theropod dinosaur. The species Tyrannosaurus rex (rex meaning “king” in Latin), often called T. rex or colloquially T-Rex, is one of the best represented theropods. Tyrannosaurus lived throughout what is now western North America, on what was then an island continent known as Laramidia. Tyrannosaurus had a much wider range than other tyrannosaurids. Fossils are found in a variety of rock formations dating to the Maastrichtian age of the Upper Cretaceous period, 68 to 66 million years ago. It was the last known member of the tyrannosaurids and among the last non-avian dinosaurs to exist before the Cretaceous–Paleogene extinction event.