Wagumi wooden 3D puzzles series features architecture landmarks, animals, dinosaurs and other Japanese cultural objects and scenes.
- Dinosaur Series – Wooden 3D puzzle kit featuring castles and buildings in Japan. Crystal puzzles, Japanese puzzle box for adults and 3D Puzzles have been very popular gifts for adults and kids alike
- Easy Assembly – The puzzle box includes wood sheets with precisely laser cut pieces designed to connect and build without any glue, making it easy to assemble for any craft and puzzle hobbyist
- Wooden Puzzle for Adults – Unlike paper or cardboard castle kits, wooden pieces are sturdy and its size varies from nano to large – making the miniature models as detailed as ship in a bottle kits
- Fun at Home – Great DIY project for seniors, adults and kids staying at home – making it a good excuse to stay away from smart phones and video games. Doable for kids ages 12-14 with some assistance.
- Great for Gifts – Make your own 3D puzzles and wooden model building kits are great birthday gifts and party favors for any adult craft hobbyists and works well as kids puzzles
About Stegosaurus (from Wikipedia)
Stegosaurus is a genus of herbivorous, four-legged, armored dinosaur from the Late Jurassic, characterized by the distinctive kite-shaped upright plates along their backs and spikes on their tails. Fossils of this dinosaur have been found in the western United States and in Portugal, where they are found in Kimmeridgian- to early Tithonian-aged strata, dating to between 155 and 145 million years ago. Of the species that have been classified in the upper Morrison Formation of the western US, only three are universally recognized: S. stenops, S. ungulatus and S. sulcatus. The remains of over 80 individual animals of this genus have been found. Stegosaurus would have lived alongside dinosaurs such as Apatosaurus, Diplodocus, Brachiosaurus, Allosaurus, and Ceratosaurus; the latter two may have preyed on it.