Wagumi wooden 3D puzzles series features architecture landmarks, animals, dinosaurs and other Japanese cultural objects and scenes.
- Architecture Series – Wooden 3D puzzle kit featuring castles and buildings in Japan. Crystal puzzles, Japanese puzzle box for adults and 3D Puzzles have been very popular gifts for adults and kids alike
- Easy Assembly – The puzzle box includes wood sheets with precisely laser cut pieces designed to connect and build without any glue, making it easy to assemble for any craft and puzzle hobbyist
- Wooden Puzzle for Adults – Unlike paper or cardboard castle kits, wooden pieces are sturdy and its size varies from nano to large – making the miniature models as detailed as ship in a bottle kits
- Fun at Home – Great DIY project for seniors, adults and kids staying at home – making it a good excuse to stay away from smart phones and video games. Doable for kids ages 12-14 with some assistance.
- Great for Gifts – Make your own 3D puzzles and wooden model building kits are great birthday gifts and party favors for any adult craft hobbyists and works well as kids puzzles
About Osaka Castle (from Wikipedia)
Osaka Castle is a Japanese castle in Chūō-ku, Osaka, Japan. The castle is one of Japan’s most famous landmarks and it played a major role in the unification of Japan during the sixteenth century of the Azuchi-Momoyama period.