Wagumi wooden 3D puzzles series features architecture landmarks, animals, dinosaurs and other Japanese cultural objects and scenes.
- Architecture Series – Wooden 3D puzzle kit featuring castles and buildings in Japan. Crystal puzzles, Japanese puzzle box for adults and 3D Puzzles have been very popular gifts for adults and kids alike
- Easy Assembly – The puzzle box includes wood sheets with precisely laser cut pieces designed to connect and build without any glue, making it easy to assemble for any craft and puzzle hobbyist
- Wooden Puzzle for Adults – Unlike paper or cardboard castle kits, wooden pieces are sturdy and its size varies from nano to large – making the miniature models as detailed as ship in a bottle kits
- Fun at Home – Great DIY project for seniors, adults and kids staying at home – making it a good excuse to stay away from smart phones and video games. Doable for kids ages 12-14 with some assistance.
- Great for Gifts – Make your own 3D puzzles and wooden model building kits are great birthday gifts and party favors for any adult craft hobbyists and works well as kids puzzles
About Nihonbashi (from Wikipedia)
Nihonbashi is a business district of Chūō, Tokyo, Japan which grew up around the bridge of the same name which has linked two sides of the Nihonbashi River at this site since the 17th century. The first wooden bridge was completed in 1603. The current bridge, designed by Tsumaki Yorinaka and constructed of stone on a steel frame, dates from 1911. The district covers a large area to the north and east of the bridge, reaching Akihabara to the north and the Sumida River to the east. Ōtemachi is to the west and Yaesu and Kyobashi to the south.
Nihonbashi, together with Kyobashi and Kanda, is the core of Shitamachi, the original downtown center of Edo-Tokyo, before the rise of newer secondary centers such as Shinjuku and Shibuya.